184 Reports of information commissioner
(1) The information commissioner may make a report to the Speaker on matters relating to a particular external review.
(2) The commissioner must, as soon as practicable after the end of each financial year, give the Speaker and parliamentary committee a report of the operations of the OIC during that year.
(3) A report under subsection (2) must include, in relation to the financial year to which it relates, details of the matters prescribed under a regulation.
(4) The parliamentary committee may require the commissioner to prepare and give the committee a report on a particular aspect of the performance of the commissioner’s functions.
(5) If a report of the commissioner is given to the Speaker or the parliamentary committee, the Speaker or the chairperson of the committee must cause the report to be tabled in the Assembly on the next sitting day after it is given.