- We employ enthusiastic, energetic and effective people.
- We have excellent working conditions, competitive pay rates and a career path for employees.
- We are a family friendly workplace.
OIC is a statutory body and all staff, apart from statutory office holders, are employed under the Public Service Act 2008. Employees enjoy the same conditions and entitlements as other Queensland Government employees.
Senior Audit and Evaluation Officer, Information Commissioner Permanent Flexible full-time
Do you have a strong strategic focus?
- Brisbane Inner City
Are you able to effectively analyse issues and win the trust of your clients and stakeholders?
Use your excellent professional judgement to promote and improve Right to Information and Information Privacy practices within Queensland government agencies.
- Full-time opportunity - will consider part-time
- Culture that values employee wellbeing and offers flexible and remote working options