- We employ enthusiastic, energetic and effective people.
- We have excellent working conditions, competitive pay rates and a career path for employees.
- We are a family friendly workplace.
OIC is a statutory body and all staff, apart from statutory office holders, are employed under the Public Service Act 2008. Employees enjoy the same conditions and entitlements as other Queensland Government employees.
Assistant Information Commissioner, Information Commissioner Permanent,Temporary Flexible-full-time,Part-time
- Brisbane Inner City
- Join a team that values flexibility and employee wellbeing
- Permanent position is a full-time opportunity
- Temporary position is 0.5 FTE shared with another officer
On a daily basis you will draw on your expertise in administrative law to ensure decisions are legally robust; apply your advanced communication skills to convey complex concepts; deal with challenging stakeholders; and coach and mentor your team to deliver outcomes. If this sounds like an environment where you will thrive, apply today.