- Local Government (PDF, 247.48 KB) – website requirements checklist – helps local government meet publication scheme and disclosure log requirements, and compliance with IPPs 2 and 5.
- Desktop audit tool (XLSM, 372.12 KB) – assists agencies to audit their compliance with RTI and IP.
- Agency self-assessment tool (DOCX, 171.35 KB) – assesses agency implementation of all the obligations contained in the RTI Act and IP Act.
- Privacy self-assessment guide – assists agencies to assess their practices, procedures and activities for compliance with the IP Act.
Right to Information
- Processing access applications
- Processing amendment applications
- Consulting with a relevant third party
- Applications for investigation and complaint documents
- Managing access to Digital Video Recordings
- Top Ten Privacy Myths – Busted!
- Collection notices
- Investigations, outcomes and complainants
- Camera surveillance and Privacy
- Privacy and managing disaster events
- Drones and the privacy principals
Our training is available through face-to-face and online delivery methods. These courses have primarily been designed for Queensland government agency employees and relate to understanding and applying the legislative framework.