- Local Government (PDF, 247.48 KB) – website requirements checklist – helps local government meet publication scheme and disclosure log requirements, and compliance with IPPs 2 and 5.
- Desktop audit tool (XLSM, 372.12 KB) – assists agencies to audit their compliance with RTI and IP.
- Agency self-assessment tool (DOCX, 109.16 KB) – assesses agency implementation of all the obligations contained in the RTI Act and IP Act.
- Privacy self-assessment guide – assists agencies to assess their practices, procedures and activities for compliance with the IP Act.
Right to Information
- Processing access applications
- Amendment applications
- Consulting with a relevant third party
- Applications for investigation and complaint documents
- Managing access to Digital Video Recordings
- Top Ten Privacy Myths – Busted!
- Collection notices
- Investigations, outcomes and complainants
- Camera surveillance and Privacy
- Privacy and managing disaster events
- Drones and the privacy principals
Top 5 Privacy tips for Local Government (PDF, 142.45 KB)
Top 5 Right to Information tips for Local Government (PDF, 165.48 KB)
What Right to Information means for Local Government (PDF, 324.99 KB)
What privacy means for Local Government (PDF, 285.02 KB)
Quick guide for CEOs (PDF, 160.93 KB)
Quick guide for Councillors (PDF, 218.69 KB)
Our training is available through face-to-face and online delivery methods. These courses have primarily been designed for Queensland government agency employees and relate to understanding and applying the legislative framework.