This booklet brings together new and existing resources into a handy quick reference guide for Local Government officers. The booklet links to several guidelines and resources found on the OIC website.
Right to Information
- Decision Making
- Processing access applications
- Administration of justice and legal remedies: applying Willsford
- Access applications and third party personal information
- Consulting with a relevant third party
- Applications for investigation, complaint and regulatory agency documents
- Managing access to Digital Video Recordings
- Top Ten Privacy Myths – Busted!
- What to tell people when collecting personal information
- Camera surveillance and Privacy
- Privacy and law enforcement agencies
- Privacy and managing disaster events
- Drones and the privacy principles
- Privacy breach
OIC offer a range of training opportunities designed primarily for Queensland government agency employees and relate to understanding and applying the legislative framework.