2016 Right to Information and Information Privacy Electronic Audit
This report presents the result of the third electronic audit in which Queensland public sector agencies self-assessed their progress in meeting their obligations under the Right to Information Act 2009 (Qld) (RTI Act) and the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld) (IP Act).
Overall, the 184 responding agencies reported on average 81% full compliance and a further 7% partial compliance, which together is an increase of 3 percentage points since 2013.
While agencies reported high levels of full compliance in application handling, the report noted the need for agencies to focus on proactive disclosure strategies, with four key areas for improvement identified - governance, administrative access arrangements, community consultation and performance monitoring.
- Detailed results 2016 electronic audit - All agencies (DOCX, 99.95 KB)
- 2016 Right to Information and Information Privacy agency electronic audit (DOCX, 171.4 KB)
- 2016 electronic audit - comments by agencies (DOCX, 161.94 KB)
- 2016 electronic audit - list of questions by topic (DOC, 275 KB)
- Detailed results of the 2016 Electronic Audit
(XLSX, 1925.58 KB)