108AB Report of strategic review
(1) The reviewer must give a copy of a proposed report on the strategic review to the Minister and the commissioner.
(2) The commissioner may, within 21 days after receiving the proposed report, give the reviewer written comments on anything in the proposed report.
(3) If the commissioner comments under subsection (2), the reviewer must—
(a) if the reviewer and commissioner can agree about how to dispose of a comment—incorporate into the report any agreed amendment necessary to dispose of the comment; or
(b) if the reviewer and commissioner can not agree about how to dispose of a comment—include the comment, in full, in the report.
(4) After complying with subsections (1) and (3), the reviewer must give the report (review report) to the Minister and the commissioner.
(5) The review report must be the same as the proposed report given to them under subsection (1), apart from the changes made under subsection (3).
(6) The Minister must table the review report in the Legislative Assembly within 3 sitting days after the Minister receives the report.
(7) For the Parliament of Queensland Act 2001, section 84(2) the report is referred to the parliamentary committee.