101 Reports of commissioner
(1) The commissioner may make a report to the Speaker on matters relating to a particular review.
(2) The commissioner must, as soon as practicable after the end of each financial year, submit to the Speaker and parliamentary committee a report of the operations of the commissioner during that year.
(3) Without limiting subsection (2), a report under subsection (2) must include, in relation to the financial year to which it relates—
(a) the number of applications for review to the commissioner under section 73; and
(b) in relation to each application that results in a decision under section 89—
(i) the decision of the commissioner; and
(ii) if the decision in relation to which the application was made was a decision refusing access to exempt matter—the provision of this Act under which the matter was classified as exempt matter.
(4) The parliamentary committee may require the commissioner to prepare and submit to the committee a report on a particular aspect of the performance of the commissioner’s functions.
(5) If a report of the commissioner is submitted to the Speaker or the parliamentary committee, the Speaker or the chairperson of the committee must cause the report to be tabled in the Legislative Assembly on the next sitting day after it is submitted.