Amending personal information held by government

You can apply to have your Queensland government-held personal information amended if it is:

  • inaccurate
  • incomplete
  • out-of-date
  • misleading.

You can only amend those parts of a government document that contain your personal information.

To apply for amendment, you must:

An application to amend personal information is free.

Further information is available in information and resources, or contact us.