This tool can be used by staff to audit their agencies compliance with the requirements under the Right to Information Act 2009 (Qld) and the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld).
Self assessment electronic audit
The self-assessed electronic audit is a self report by all public sector agencies, including departments, local governments, universities, Government Owned Corporations and statutory authorities, which assesses agency implementation of all of the obligations contained in the Right to Information Act 2009 (Qld) and Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld), and related instruments. Completion of the audit by agencies is mandatory.
- Agency self-assessment tool (DOCX, 171.35 KB)
- Agency self-assessment tool (PDF, 480.54 KB)
- Presentation: How to complete your self-assessed electronic audit (PPT, 2452.5 KB)
- Video: How to complete your self-assessed electronic audit
Website requirements checklist
These checklists set out how Departments, local governments and offices might meet publication scheme and disclosure log and other requirements under the Right to Information Act 2009 (RTI Act) and Ministerial Guidelines made pursuant to the Act. The checklist also contains guidance on meeting requirements of Information Privacy Principle (IPP) 2 and 5 under the Information Privacy Act 2009 (IP Act).
- Departments - website requirements checklist (PDF, 330.67 KB)
- Local Government - website requirements checklist (PDF, 247.48 KB)
- Hospital foundations - website requirements checklist (PDF, 245.35 KB)
- Hospital and Health Services - website requirements checklist (PDF, 326.71 KB)
Briefing practice audit
This tool is designed to assist agencies to self-assess their compliance with our Model Protocols for Queensland Government departments on reporting to Ministers and senior executive on RTI and IP applications.
- Briefing practices audit tool (XLS, 287 KB)
- Model Protocols for Queensland Government Departments on Reporting to Ministers and Senior Executive on Right to Information and Information Privacy Applications (PDF, 54.73 KB)