Responding to a privacy breach webinar
This webinar is intended to assist agencies that are subject to the privacy principles set out in the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld) to prepare for and respond to the privacy implications of breaches that involve personal information.
- Identify the scope of an agency’s obligations under the IP Act
- Recognise actions to take when a privacy breach is suspected
- Understand the interplay between IS18:2018 and IP Act breach requirements
- Discuss key concepts such as ‘likely risk of serious harm'
- Learn what to do when a breach affects multiple parties
- Learn how to establish a data breach notification capability within an agency
- Gain awareness of the resources and tools in this area.
Who will deliver the training?
The training will be facilitated by experienced Office of the Information Commissioner staff.
When: Tuesday, 27 July, 10am - 11:30am
Where: Online via Microsoft Teams meeting.
REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED.