Test your privacy knowledge with our quiz
Ever wondered what administrative access has to do with a YouTube video of a cat wearing a shark suit riding on a Roomba? Take our 2017 privacy quiz to find out.
The quiz is just one of the resources that our Office has developed for Privacy Awareness Week (PAW), an event that is held every year to promote and raise awareness of privacy and the importance of protecting personal information.
PAW 2017 runs from 15 to 21 May and this year’s theme is ‘Care when you share’.
As well as our privacy quiz, our PAW webpage has resources that agencies can use to raise awareness of privacy rights and responsibilities, including:
- 2017 PAW poster, desktop image and logos
- Social media images, including privacy-related quotes and tips
- Information sharing infographic
- Top five tips on how an agency can embed and support a culture of privacy; and
- Quick guide for Chief Information Officers.
Please contact our Communications and Stakeholder Relations Officer on (07) 3405 3074 or email@example.com if you need any assistance with accessing or using any of our resources.